Information Collection and Use
Parascript collects your personal information only in the following cases:
- When you submit a contact request form, or new partner request form, Parascript requires your name, company, contact information including email address, and possibly other information about your business.
- When you enter into the Parascript Partner Portal, Parascript receives your User Name and Password and uses this information for automatic authentication of your account. This information is also used to provide single sign-on authorization to related services, such as training and certification or technical support case management. The Parascript Partner Portal, training and certification, and case management utilities are hosted by reputable 3rd parties.
- When you send a message to any Parascript email address, Parascript receives your name and contact information including email address as well as information you provide in the information fields.
- When you submit a Technical Support case, Parascript receives your name and contact information, your company information, as well as information you share about the case in order to provide resolution. When you submit a chat request, Parascript receives your email address. Any information gathered may be used to cross-reference other Parascript databases to provide better customer service.
Parascript’s web server automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and possibly domain name, along with the page you requested. IP addresses are not linked to ‘personally identifiable information’ – data or facts that would reveal your identity. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This information does not indicate the identity of particular users.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Parascript does not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transmit or distribute your email address or other personally identifiable information to anyone except certified Parascript partners, and in such cases where:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to fulfill your request for product or service
- We are required to provide such information by law
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate any of our usage guidelines and/or rules for specific products or services
Parascript’s website may contain links to other sites. Parascript is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Parascript takes reasonable precaution to protect your information stored on our servers. Your registration information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
Parascript may modify this policy from time to time. Changes will be posted on this webpage.