Get superior FDA-approved mammography CAD while reducing your cost by 90%
Using Computer-Aided Detection or CAD in mammography should be about improving the standard of care, not about excessive IT expenses. Get superior performance and reduce your cost by 90% whether you are looking for a new system or would like to reduce support payments for your current system.
Parascript revolutionizes mammography CAD by providing the best-performing system for dense breast tissue, improves both sensitivity and specificity, and does it in a third of the time required by other available products. FIND OUT MORE.
AccuDetect is the only mammography CAD product known to increase sensitivity while increasing specificity in CAD-assisted reading during retrospective clinical study used for FDA PMA submission.
Parascript AccuDetect CAD for Mammography offers increased sensitivity and specificity of radiologists* – 18.8%* increase in cancer detection while delivering a 14.2%* decrease in recalls (decrease in patients sent for diagnostic workup). Additional benefits include:
- High performance on dense breasts*
- 85% sensitivity* and 43%* specificity
- Sensitivity and specificity on dense breasts similar to sensitivity (90%*) and specificity (46%*) on fatty and scattered fibroglandular breasts
- False positive on dense breasts is less than false positive on scattered and fibroglandular breasts*
- Low false positive rates*
*Based on a 2012 retrospective reader study submitted for PMA approval. FDA approval for AccuDetect obtained on August 22, 2013. Please see AccuDetect product labeling for complete clinical data.