Parascript is growing, and we are currently seeking a professional Inside Sales / Account Manager to join our Sales Team. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Business Development and will focus on supporting increased sales revenue for payment systems-related software sales. The work will be associated with sales support to existing clients, partners and generating demand for Parascript Software products and services. You will work with a variety of customers and prospects throughout the United States to promote Parascript products and services to capture new business. The Sales Representative will need to make telephone calls to existing customers, providing day-to-day sales support to our partners, and conduct cold calling with prospective new customers.
To be successful, you will need to have two to three years of Inside Sales/Lead Generation experience within a Software Sales organization. Account Management experience is desirable. The ideal candidate will be a diligent worker, eager to call and contact clients and prospects, willing to listen to the needs of our clients and track all work through our CRM.
- Research and identify new clients and target contacts.
- Cold calling and prospecting for new customers.
- Account Management for existing partners and clients.
- Provide presentations via Internet and web/teleconference to clients and prospective clients.
- Generate quotations for clients.
- Order processing.
- Generate interest for Parascript products and services.
- Work with our customers to capture their needs and desired services.
- Articulate Parascript products and services.
- Attend tradeshows and end user events with Sales team members.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years of Inside Sales experience within a Software company.
- Strong presentation and phone skills. Must be able to communicate clearly with US customer base.
- Ability to work independently and think creatively to resolve issues and challenges in real time.
- Experience in using CRM systems and using other reporting tools.
- Ability to work with others and be proactive in supporting a team environment within all levels of the company as well as with customers.
Parascript supplies the digital workforce with AI-based software that automates human tasks involved with document-based information. Parascript provides intelligent capture leveraging machine learning with real-time adaptability and auto-configuration. Our software offers easy-to-use, image-based analysis, classification, data location, extraction and verification. More than 100 billion documents for financial services, government organizations and the healthcare industry are analyzed annually by Parascript software. Parascript offers its technology both as software products and as software-enabled services to our partners. Our BPO, service provider, OEM and value-added reseller network partners leverage, integrate and distribute Parascript software in the U.S. and across the world.
No recruiters or temporary hire management firms.
Applications will be accepted only through our on-line application system on our website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disabled