Parascript is at the leading edge of intelligent document processing.
Parascript’s proprietary award-winning Artificial Intelligence-based technology is at the core of many leading systems within banking, insurance, and government provided by enterprise names such as Fiserv, NCR, Conduent, Deloitte and IBM. Parascript prides itself on providing the industry’s best-performing software in terms of the amount of unstructured document-based information accurately and reliably extracted as structured data. Our technologies are the best in the world in check processing, mail sorting, and signature verification. Our products are also exceptionally strong in handwriting recognition and document classification. Parascript products capture data from more than 100 billion documents annually in more than 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a high-achieving Sales Director for the U.S. General Territory.
The Sales Director will be responsible for creating a consistent and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities for Parascript document classification and data extraction software products and services in the U.S.
An important responsibility is finding new strategic partners, business process outsourcer customers, and OEM relationships and enabling them to develop and manage their Parascript sales plans. A significant portion of the business will also come by way of managing existing customers, partners, alliances, and OEM relationships. This position will be responsible for effectively knowing, utilizing, leading, and coordinating all resources necessary to grow the company’s total revenue.
- Develop, manage, and report on a sales pipeline within the territory.
- Identify new partners in the target market to develop and acquire.
- Work with partners to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Create and implement a strategic territory plan in conjunction with the VP of Sales.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with other sales personnel and functional teams.
- Identify key end-user prospects in the target market and develop a penetration plan for each.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of our products and services.
- Adhere to business systems and activity management standards.
- Provide forecasts and reports when required and in a timely fashion.
- Establish a support mechanism to make Parascript the easiest and preferred vendor to work with and actively remove barriers to achieve that goal.
- Attendance in and support of Parascript related marketing events.
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50%.
Qualifications & Selection Criteria
Essential requirements include a proven track record of successfully selling Enterprise software including OCR/ICR, Imaging, ECM, and/or BPM (Business Process Management). Qualified candidates will possess the following required skills and experience:
- College Degree (Advanced Degree Preferred).
- 8+ Years of directly related sales experience.
- Proven sales track record in the defined territory.
- Established Rolodex of customers and partners in the defined territory.
- Hunter-type personality combined with boardroom presence and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exceed individual monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Understanding and capability in enterprise selling, including cold calling.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management.
- Ability to develop new territories.
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned.
- Demonstrated command of the industry with the confidence to present solutions and their business benefits.
- Ability to differentiate on all key perspectives (e.g. features, pricing, tactics, etc.) offerings from the competition.
- Responsiveness and thorough follow-up with partners, customers, and prospects.
- Outstanding organizational and process skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued.
- Must be persuasive over the phone and adaptable to problem-solving different scenarios.
- Strategic sales training, Solution Selling, and/or process-oriented sales approach.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
In addition to the required skills and experience, we would look for the following personal characteristics in a qualified successful candidate:
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to listen effectively
- Creative Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to verbally paint pictures (“imagine if you will”)
Don’t miss this opportunity to help grow Parascript, make a big impact, and have a lot of fun doing it. Join our team!
PRINCIPALS ONLY – NO HEADHUNTERS, CONTRACT, OR SEARCH FIRMS.
Applications will be accepted only through our online application system on our website.
We do not accept resumes via regular mail, fax, or hand delivery.
Due to the volume of applications received phone calls cannot be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.