Parascript supplies the digital workforce with AI-based software that automates human tasks involved with document-based information. Parascript provides intelligent capture leveraging machine learning with real-time adaptability and auto-configuration. Our software offers easy-to-use, image-based analysis, classification, data location, extraction and verification. More than 100 billion documents for financial services, government organizations and the healthcare industry are analyzed annually by Parascript software. Parascript offers its technology both as software products and as software-enabled services to our partners. Our BPO, service provider, OEM and value-added reseller network partners leverage, integrate and distribute Parascript software in the U.S. and across the world.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a key member of our team designing, contributing, and managing the major components of marketing at Parascript.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing and Product Management and is responsible for the marketing plan at a strategic and implementation level. Annual and quarterly activities include creation of integrated marketing programs aimed at establishing awareness and lead generation within specific market sectors. Weekly and daily activities include monitoring progress on campaigns, contributing to thought leadership, and managing others including a marketing coordinator and contractors. The ideal candidate has experience working in a small company environment where the need to wear many hats is matched by the opportunity to significantly contribute.
We are looking for someone who is equally comfortable with both the development of marketing strategy and the execution of it through well-defined, measurable marketing programs.
- Based on high-level direction, own the design and update of key branding and company personality components including boilerplate, key Website messages and the editorial/thought leadership calendar.
- Based upon key company-level strategy, design and manage the integrated marketing plan consisting of the website, live and virtual events, programmatic advertising, sponsorships and public relations (including social media).
- Be an active voice of the company through regular contribution of articles, eBooks and presentations as well as speaking at live and virtual events.
- Manage and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to senior management including monitoring campaign results, trends and conversions.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure programs are aligned with sales initiatives and help with meeting objectives.
- Define the major responsibilities for staff, hire and manage a marketing coordinator.
- Establish and manage the marketing budget.
- Travel for summits and tradeshows (2-3 times per year).
Qualifications and Key Selection Criteria:
Essential requirements include a proven track record of successfully managing a demand generation program in an enterprise software company. In addition, the qualified candidate possesses the following skills and experience:
- College Degree preferred (Business with a Marketing emphasis).
- Previous experience with complex solutions, including software technology is required.
- 3+ years of experience creating and executing B2B marketing strategy and corresponding campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience with Website analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) and marketing automation and CRM software.
- 2+ years of experience using Adobe Photoshop, MS Office suite.
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing, paid search and demand generation program development including Google Ads and LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience for B2B.
- Ability to manage contracted creative resources.
- Excellent creative writing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Don’t miss this opportunity to help grow Parascript, make a big impact and have a lot of fun doing it. Join our team!
PRINCIPALS ONLY – NO HEADHUNTERS, CONTRACT OR SEARCH FIRMS.
Applications will be accepted only through our on-line application system on our website.
We do not accept resumes via regular mail, fax or hand delivery.
Due to the volume of applications received phone calls cannot be accepted.
Note that this is a Colorado-based position, and there is no relocation allowance available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.