Parascript supplies the digital workforce with AI-based software that automates human tasks involved with document-based information. Parascript provides intelligent capture leveraging machine learning with real-time adaptability and auto-configuration. Our software offers easy-to-use, image-based analysis, classification, data location, extraction, and verification. More than 100 billion documents for financial services, government organizations, and the healthcare industry are analyzed annually by Parascript software. Parascript offers its technology both as software products and as software-enabled services to our partners. Our BPOs, service providers, OEM, and value-added reseller network partners leverage, integrate, and distribute Parascript software in the U.S. and across the world.
The Staff Accountant is a key member of our Accounting Department at our Corporate Headquarters located in Longmont, Colorado. This position is in-office and reports to the Vice President of Finance and Administration and will be responsible for the daily and monthly operations of the Accounting Department.
- Accounts Payable – vouchering and check-processing.
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing and collections.
- Software Licenses – renewal maintenance schedule and invoicing.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Records – tracking, disposal, depreciation.
- General Journal Entries / General Ledger Account Reconciliations.
- Assisting with the month-end closing process.
- Assisting with annual audits and tax preparation.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Selection Criteria
Qualified candidates will be creative, energetic, resourceful, be able to multitask, and work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment. In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years experience in a corporate accounting environment.
- Good understanding of GAAP.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in QuickBooks accounting software.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prior computer software industry experience (licensing and maintenance).
- CPA is a plus, but not required.
Don’t miss this opportunity to help grow Parascript and take advantage of our competitive salaries and excellent benefits. There is no relocation allowance available for this position.
PRINCIPALS ONLY – NO HEADHUNTERS, CONTRACT, OR SEARCH FIRMS.
Applications will be accepted only through our online application system on our website. We do not accept resumes via regular mail, fax, or hand delivery. Due to the volume of applications received phone calls cannot be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled