Ensuring Data Quality and Compliance Through the Loan Process
Join MBA Education and industry experts as they dive into how to deliver trouble-free mortgage transactions by eliminating loan defects while addressing compliance issues and data quality. The mortgage lending process can be prone to loan defects, data quality errors and compliance issues due to manual-intensive tasks and limited automation. Mortgage documents contain hundreds of individual documents. While the process of identifying one document from another to support loan originations is well-known as a costly and slow activity, other processes are just as difficult including the post-close auditing requirements.
Deloitte and Parascript speakers share best practices and lessons learned in leveraging technology to improve loan quality from origination to delivery. With advancements in machine learning applied to computer vision, complex auditing processes can now be automated to a high degree with accuracy rates superior to traditional manual processes.
- How common compliance and auditing tasks are automated
- What types of automation technology solve these problems today
- Where the future lies in mortgage automation for pre- and post-closing processes
- Brian Fabio, Specialist Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- John Gust, Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Sean I. Ryan, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Greg Council, VP of Mktg and Product Management, Parascript