We are very excited to announce today that we achieved Microsoft Gold Certification for application development of our FormXtra products. FormXtra includes out-of-the-box integration with SharePoint that enables easy access to imaged documents, paper forms, PDFs, email attachments and more in SharePoint-based applications. With FormXtra Capture for SharePoint, Parascript provides the first two-way, interactive SharePoint integration for document capture that automates processing of any type of form or data, including unstructured handprint and signatures, direct from the software.
Additionally, FormXtra Capture for SharePoint allows users to:
- Easily capture documents from email, file shares, multifunction peripherals, scanners. Automate location, extraction, and completion of metadata to support document-oriented workflows and structured search.
- Automatically identify available SharePoint document libraries and lists, or create them, from FormXtra.
- Store documents and metadata or send only key data used to start or complete transactions.
- Classify, separate and extract data for any type of document, with any type of data including handwriting and signatures. Automatically route them to specific libraries or lists based on type, barcode, optical marks, or key metadata extracted.
- Recognize checks and remittances.
- Convert scanned images into searchable PDFs, locate and convert handwritten information into searchable metadata tags, and more.