Parascript is a pioneer in applying AI to solve complex document automation problems. We automate a range of processes that involve over 100 billion documents annually with savings over $1B each year.
Parascript routinely solves complex document automation tasks for marquee clients such as Citi Bank, IBM, NCR, Fiserv, and Deloitte. Clients like these choose Parascript when only an optimized solution with the highest levels of reliable automation will do.
Parascript offers its technology both as software products and as software-enabled services to our partners. Our BPO, service provider, OEM and value-added reseller network partners leverage, integrate and distribute Parascript software in the U.S. and across the world.
The Sales Solution Engineer will collaborate with Parascript sales teams and/or Parascript Business Partners to identify and progress sales opportunities. This role will define, design, and detail the technical aspects, feasibility, and application of Parascript’s proposed document automation solutions by building demonstrations and proof of concepts (POCs) that exceed client expectations.
To be successful, you will need both technical and sales engineering skills (sales solution deployments, presentations, communication, project management and writing skills, etc.). You will need to be able to convey a clear value proposition of how Parascript software can solve business problems, increase overall productivity, and reduce costs. Customer requirements gathering experience to determine success criteria and strong documentation/writing skills are a must. Ability to architect and advise on solution deployment, integration & development is key. Experience with both partner eco-systems & end users is preferred. Software engineering skills are a plus. As part of the evaluation process, an optional hiring exercise will be offered to highlight candidate skills.
- Create solution proposals, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Serve as the technical expert and valued partner to clients and partners.
- Combat competitive threats in accounts & educate customers on Parascript’s key values & benefits.
- Handle multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Work with our partners & customers to enhance business processes through the demonstration & implementation of Parascript products and solutions.
- Perform full technical configurations required for deployment of our solutions.
- Articulate Parascript product and solution functionality and best practices to customers in a straightforward, easy-to-understand way.
- Train partners, clients and end-users in both classroom and one-on-one environments.
Qualifications and Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related major or 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Strong presentation and phone skills. Must be able to communicate clearly with US customer base.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience doing pre-sales Sales Engineering or Solution Architecture.
- Strong Development and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in architecting enterprise intelligent solutions as part of digital automation initiatives is required.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Experience in using Regular Expressions (RegEx) is a plus.
- Understanding of RESTful web services is a plus.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems is a plus.
- Database experience with MSSQL is a plus.
- Understanding of Network protocols and experience diagnosing connection-related issues is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of website deployment and internet-based technologies is plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS administration and troubleshooting (including hardware integration) is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of .NET and C# is a plus.
Don’t miss this opportunity to help grow Parascript and take advantage of our competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
PRINCIPALS ONLY – NO HEADHUNTERS, CONTRACT, OR SEARCH FIRMS.
Applications will be accepted only through our on-line application system on our website. We do not accept resumes via regular mail, fax or hand delivery. Due to the volume of applications received phone calls cannot be accepted.
There is no relocation allowance available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Veterans/Disabled