User experiences of text and handwriting recognition (OCR/ICR)
User experiences of content recognition from documents and forms, and levels of intelligent processing they are using, considering or may not even have thought possible.
- Key differences between OCR (machine print) and ICR (handprint / handwriting) technologies and what to expect
- ICR is under-adopted, and presents an opportunity to lower cost and gain a competitive advantage
- High-level characteristics to determine if automation is right for your organization
- How recognition works—accuracy, applications and benefits
- Differences between earlier ICR programs and more sophisticated, advanced ICR
- About results from a comprehensive automated recognition solution that includes the best attributes of OCR and ICR
Advanced technology for increased productivity
Parascript software solutions enable straight through processing (STP) to speed the processing of payments and other transactions.
See how forms processing works.