Insurance processes optimized for cost, but at-risk for disruption?
Insurers have been moving aggressively to cut costs, but many of their workflows are still highly labor-intensive. This reduces their efficiency and limits their ability to respond to sudden changes in the market—such as today’s unforeseen events. Given the significant disruptions that are now taking place to their operations, many insurers have begun re-thinking their business processes. This webinar will explore how document automation has the potential to streamline their workflows, making them faster, more flexible and less dependent on the human factor. Our experts will explain:
- Which business processes are “low-hanging fruit” that can be easily automated for a quick win.
- What criteria to use when evaluating different technologies.
- Best practices that can help ensure success and a smooth operational transition.
Join us for an in-depth look at how document automation can reduce your risks while lowering your costs and improving your efficiencies.
- Mike Hurley, CEO at BRYJ Inc.
- Bill Johnson, VP of Global Sales at Parascript
- Greg Council, VP of Mktg. & Product Mgmt. at Parascript
- Eliott Kass, Freelance Writer, Editor & Presenter, Digital Insurance