Document Processing Automation Webinar | Survey Results | Top Leaders
This AIIM Webinar presents results from a survey of 100 top Capture Leaders about document processing automation.
Information professionals today have a growing responsibility to bring content assets into the information ecosystem, placing them under proper control, and making them accessible for actionable insights. They are tasked with knowing what technology is available to assist with these activities. Once technology is implemented, they manage, configure and operate these technologies for maximum efficiency and ROI. Oftentimes, information professionals seek assistance to make this happen.
In this webinar, we share with you the results from our recent survey from the leaders of capture projects. Among the questions, AIIM asked respondents:
- If they’ve deployed document processing automation; have integrated machine learning capability; or implemented any automated classification and separation
- What types and formats of content are processed in their organization; and how they process digitally born documents
- Whom they solicit advice from on hardware selection
- What they see as the direction of document processing automation over the next three years at their company
- What their biggest challenge is in the configuration, management or operation of their document capture system
AIIM brings you the stats and results of these questions and more. Whether you manage your capture operations in house or outsource that vital function, this information can help you better serve your own customers in their quest to improve and update their capture platform and processes – and how Parascript is there to help you achieve that.