Watch and learn:
- What does it mean to be digitally transformed in actual practice?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid in implementing your DX project?
- How do you prioritize and fund them?
- Bill Johnson, VP, Parascript
- Greg Council, VP, Product Management, Parascript
Digital Transformation (DX) is everywhere and likely one of many items on your strategic agenda. But what exactly does it mean to be digitally transformed, and how do you define the most critical tasks, let alone prioritize and fund them?
Parascript Vice Presidents Bill Johnson and Greg Council focus on defining digital transformation (DX) from a practical standpoint and then identify practical ways to prioritize DX projects and fund them through adoption of automation technology. Get the proven strategies for digital transformation here.