Wednesday, September 23 at 2:00 PM ET
Webinar hosted by AIIM, Panelists from Deep Analysis & Parascript
Discover how to approach automating workflows that require data entry or high-touch verification and where AI plays in all of this.
From government, financial institutions to insurance, organizations are looking to enhance their existing workforce capabilities. By seamlessly integrating human-led and autonomous business tasks, this delivers the desired improvements in business productivity and agility. This unified collaboration between human and software-based assets enables the delivery of customer-driven services, by making better-informed decisions leveraging enterprise data analytics.
- How to approach critical data access challenges and automate workflows that require data entry or high-touch verification
- How to transform complex business processes into configurable workflows
- Where Artificial Intelligence plays in all of this
Join us to find out how the application of AI empowers business stakeholders to create a new generation of business processes driven by the customer, but underpinned by the data infrastructure, thereby ensuring the best possible business outcome.
If you’re unable to attend the live event, register and we will send you the replay shortly after the webinar ends
Panelists for this event:
- Greg Council, VP of Marketing & Product Management at Parascript
- Carl Hillier, Senior Research Director at Deep Analysis